Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"My Dream in the Year of the Tiger"

This few months start from previous yrs 3-9-09, i was very excited cause i get my best career in my life , i was working in porsche glenmarie malaysia. but this work giving me some tension and i try my best to do it better and better .

18092009553

then and i also get my Graduation on november, i also cant shared this moment with her. i just can shared with my family. i cant smile at all the time.

113_7497

And i start my KL life, after 1 months i get a call from my girls friends (i-ling) and she tell me she wan to broke with me. its a shock for me suddenly. Then i have to respect her, i promise her i wont be disturbing her anymore. And i feel very sad sad sad until now days. cause we have been to gathers are 7 years already.

Then the next good news is i get my permanent contract on this month,06-01-10 actually i,m very happy but i cant smile it from my heart and shared it with her.

ok so start in this TIGER year, i,m also a TIGER , cause i,m born in 1986 – jun 9 , so this is my year, my dream is changing my self better and better to my self and family and her (hope she will know).

start this year my dream,

1st dream is i have to work better for the career since i get a good Opportunity,  hope i can be get and bronze certificate from PORSCHE ASIA PACIFIC.

2nd dream is no matter i will give some times to her and my self, hope she will come back to me in 1 day no matter how long.i don`t mind what she did on me. Or maybe is my false hope she can understand and forgive me.

053fcdc929ff0d5ad6b1f648a7b83a43_TRULOVE_med

3 dream is hope all my family members will be fine in every things, financial problem, works , family or any things else. hope they is always be healthy is ok already. i don`t hope can get a lot of money but at least enough for life that all.and hope the world is peaceful for everyone, i,m just a simple guy, so that my wish and dream is simple also.

some people dream for travel , money,  wealth, health, girls, children, business, a lot of things can be a dream.

but for me is simple and i hope and change my self be a better man and of cause don`t for get My Dream in the Year of the Tiger sponsor by tiger ~~THE TIGER RUN~~ i would like to enjoy in the program, cause previous i,m a runner when i in secondary school time, hope i can get back my feeling on this tiger run program.

and thx for this program if not i will not dare and confident to wrote out my sadness and happiness , i never updated my blog few months already … but today i received the email from nuffnang and i try my best to do it .

And all the best for everyone and "My Dream in the Year of the Tiger" can successful my dream too.

No comments:

Post a Comment