Wednesday, July 15, 2009

today visit my friend`s Ma Lao fish farm








today go visit my friends fish farms the location is near kampar there the place call sungai siput (u) the fish farm area is around 20 acres its very very very big cause if u wan to walk to another side no is go to another site is going by a motorcycle or car. suddenly i saw alot of fish in side the pool sorry my camera cant take the picture down cause its a hand phone camera hehehe pai seh ...
inside the big pool my friends say around 25,000 fishes inside wah that`s alot .....
in the another side its has a small pool inside all is small fishes also around 15,000 then after he bring me some fish food and bring me to feeding place and feed the fish i just throw some around 3 seconds the food is gone ...oh my god
so fast .

No comments:

Post a Comment